Documents to bring;
- A copy of your resume either sent prior to your interview or a hard copy on the day. If you don’t own a resume visit our CV centre
- 100 points of ID. Click here for a list of suitable documents
- Original or certified copies of your Certificate, Diploma or Degree, as well as First Aid if you have it
- AHPRA Registration and insurance if you are a Dentist, Hygienist or OHT
- Copies of your vaccinations and/or serology reports if you have them, but testing can be done after the interview if necessary. Click here for details
- Copies of your Working with Children Check and Criminal Record Check if available.
- Bank account and superannuation fund details.
- At least 2 referees on your reference list along with their contact details.
- Completion Certificate for the Hand Hygiene Australia (HHA) Allied Health module which is free and can be completed online either before or after your interview. Click here to complete the module and here for instructions
Depending on the role you are applying for some testing may be required. Visit our test centre for more information.
Here are some useful links to help you get started;